After months of work, Frankenstein has just opened to great reviews at the National Theatre. I’ve been working with amazing electro duo Underworld (Rick Smith and Karl Hyde) as well as grammy award winning mix engineer Simon Gogerly on the music and sound to the show directed by Danny Boyle. Watch out for the live cinema broadcasts on 17th and 24th March.
Alex Baranowski is a composer based in London, and a graduate of Paul McCartney’s LIPA.
He was nominated for a Tony award for "The Cripple of Inishmaan" on Broadway (working with Michael Grandage and Martin McDonagh); won a Music + Sound Award for his score to BAFTA nominated film "McCullin"; and his ballet adaption of "1984" for Northern Ballet recently won the prestigious South Bank Award for dance after a sold out run at Sadler’s Wells.
He is presently working on a number of film projects and completing his first album.
- Abbey Road Advert Arranger A Streetcar Named Desire BBC Cinema Cinema Trailer Composer Cripple of Inishmaan Dance Documentary Don McCullin Experimental Film Gillian Anderson Jacqui Morris Jonathan Watkins Kes Online Orchestra Orchestrator Producer Rankin Sheffield Crucible Sound Design Soundtrack String Arranger Theatre Wieden + Kennedy Young Vic
- “Radio Jones And His Robot Dad” animated app by Oscar nominated Smith & Foulkes
- “Come Together” directed by Wes Anderson for H&M staring Adrien Brody
- Second collaboration with Grammy winning Clean Bandit for M&S
- ATTACKING THE DEVIL wins Grierson Award
- Nureyev feature film directed by BAFTA nominated Jacqui Morris