I’m presently working on additional music and arrangements for the Headlong / National Theatre tour of Earthquakes in London.. I composed for the original show last year, directed by Rupert Goold and written by Mike Bartlett, which enjoyed a sell out run at the NT’s Cottesloe Theatre. The tour starts in Plymouth on 22nd September and finishes at Cambridge Arts Centre on 12th November 2011. For more information visit the Headlong website here.
Alex Baranowski is a composer based in London, and a graduate of Paul McCartney’s LIPA.
He was nominated for a Tony award for "The Cripple of Inishmaan" on Broadway (working with Michael Grandage and Martin McDonagh); won a Music + Sound Award for his score to BAFTA nominated film "McCullin"; and his ballet adaption of "1984" for Northern Ballet recently won the prestigious South Bank Award for dance after a sold out run at Sadler’s Wells.
He is presently working on a number of film projects and completing his first album.
- Abbey Road Advert Arranger A Streetcar Named Desire BBC Cinema Cinema Trailer Composer Cripple of Inishmaan Dance Documentary Don McCullin Experimental Film Gillian Anderson Jacqui Morris Jonathan Watkins Kes Online Orchestra Orchestrator Producer Rankin Sheffield Crucible Sound Design Soundtrack String Arranger Theatre Wieden + Kennedy Young Vic
- “Come Together” directed by Wes Anderson for H&M staring Adrien Brody
- “Radio Jones And His Robot Dad” animated app by Oscar nominated Smith & Foulkes
- Second collaboration with Grammy winning Clean Bandit for M&S
- ATTACKING THE DEVIL wins Grierson Award
- Nureyev feature film directed by BAFTA nominated Jacqui Morris