Proud to have collaborated again with Mercury winning band The xx for their biggest live show to date at the Hollywood Bowl with the LA Philharmonic Orchestra. The arrangements were overseen and conducted by David Campbell… based on The xx Symphony which was performed last year by the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra, live on Radio 1 for Zane Lowe.
Alex Baranowski is a composer based in London, and a graduate of Paul McCartney’s LIPA.
He was nominated for a Tony award for "The Cripple of Inishmaan" on Broadway (working with Michael Grandage and Martin McDonagh); won a Music + Sound Award for his score to BAFTA nominated film "McCullin"; and his ballet adaption of "1984" for Northern Ballet recently won the prestigious South Bank Award for dance after a sold out run at Sadler’s Wells.
He is presently working on a number of film projects and completing his first album.
- Abbey Road Advert Arranger A Streetcar Named Desire BBC Cinema Cinema Trailer Composer Cripple of Inishmaan Dance Documentary Don McCullin Experimental Film Gillian Anderson Jacqui Morris Jonathan Watkins Kes Online Orchestra Orchestrator Producer Rankin Sheffield Crucible Sound Design Soundtrack String Arranger Theatre Wieden + Kennedy Young Vic
- “Come Together” directed by Wes Anderson for H&M staring Adrien Brody
- “Radio Jones And His Robot Dad” animated app by Oscar nominated Smith & Foulkes
- Second collaboration with Grammy winning Clean Bandit for M&S
- ATTACKING THE DEVIL wins Grierson Award
- Nureyev feature film directed by BAFTA nominated Jacqui Morris